• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Berciq Rookgaard

how to make?
20. Details like well light entrance or water spot underneath with floating bucket or hanging rope
It is just an ordinary light effect form basic trapdoor/hole/staircase/well from the ground floor level 7 to underground floor level 8, nothing more.
I didn't put any light effect however you can use large crystals hidden in wall to make different light effects :)

Shouldn't the light only appear when the hole is opened?
It should, but the well is thought to be open all the time ;D rest works like you said when small hole/stone pile/ trapdoor is opened

25. setting light down to 10-15% will unleash cool light effects, torces are now dropped also by rotworms and orcs (you also have light spell)
EN2vO1b.png

26. You can see that tere is still place to explore from other location
yinBtaE.png

27. Once again no pacc area, just no vocation or vocation, which you can change in temple :)
XGzopIm.png

28. There is now point vising both lilly and hyiacynth
4nQlLDj.png

29. Added few raids really hard to play alone so it forces a cooperation somehow...
5nBMlnY.gif

30. From raids You can get valuable items, lowest chance of getting something is 20% from boss, so you shouldn't be resigned as on normal Tibia
I7hTHmf.png

31. No one is safe after rat plague!
o73kgpl.png

32. You can be cured by cipfried for free, healed to max health for 50 gp or use shrine to add few health for 2 gp, it is really fun
K6xJAx1.png

33. And the monsters with cool powers like ice storm, troll who shoot spear, or jellyfish which burns and poisons at once!
rLGMeaP.png

34. Experience rate is unique i guess, it makes hard getting level up on 30 lvl then it boosts expereience by 20x+ for 9 levels, so you get reward for hard play
HLFtbmC.png

35. Of course that female druid addon requires polar bear paws, and it is easier to get with skinning knife!
v9AwOWm.png

36. A dragon!? Why not!?
ehInfTD.png

37. I think town looks more friendly now
z7aPhaG.png

38. Besides arena there are also places to play with dice, chess and XO!
ZWe7Xng.png

39. Fishing isn't something that only swamp trolls does
eCpAJBn.png

40. Old Obi died and his apprentice it handling smithy, he can also creat new helmets!
B8bW9OV.png

41. Hyiacynth Live colser to the nature than ever
B4k77oq.png

42. and more rockes are inhabited
8npqkRe.png

43. Secrets secrets, secrets...
mmekmMx.png

44. Nature, nature, nature.
xSUMc2Z.png

45. Few references to real servers...
qOpGCyn.png

46. Few quest are harder than before
gJD8Rh7.png

47. Playroom, when killing bothers You
HhpH2S3.png

48. ...
8yWY3NV.png

49. Orcs has almost finished!
1rmzlMw.png

50. The last one... Main street with few refreshes
N1t8esh.png

Looks really nice and prob never seen so many pictures in 1 post xD

They merged automatically as noone commented between posts :S
Well now I work on runes on mainland as I personally think colour should determine its element:
like energy runes are: grey-bomb, turquoise-wall, violet-storm, and green-lmm...
I will rename most of them, add ice, water, magic and death elements.
I guess players will be confused, but I want colour of rune determine its element and size of rune to make its ability, like strike/wall/bomb etc...

One I miss is blue UH but from white IH and UH I made teleports to home city and main town

Attachments

It is just an ordinary light effect form basic trapdoor/hole/staircase/well from the ground floor level 7 to underground floor level 8, nothing more.
I didn't put any light effect however you can use large crystals hidden in wall to make different light effects :)
When I did this the light became circular and large, it didn't look like in your image, I put itemity 1 and it didn't solve it, and when I expanded the intensity it became very large, it didn't go from top to bottom like yours.

25. setting light down to 10-15% will unleash cool light effects, torces are now dropped also by rotworms and orcs (you also have light spell)
EN2vO1b.png

26. You can see that tere is still place to explore from other location
yinBtaE.png

27. Once again no pacc area, just no vocation or vocation, which you can change in temple :)
XGzopIm.png

28. There is now point vising both lilly and hyiacynth
4nQlLDj.png

29. Added few raids really hard to play alone so it forces a cooperation somehow...
5nBMlnY.gif

30. From raids You can get valuable items, lowest chance of getting something is 20% from boss, so you shouldn't be resigned as on normal Tibia
I7hTHmf.png

31. No one is safe after rat plague!
o73kgpl.png

32. You can be cured by cipfried for free, healed to max health for 50 gp or use shrine to add few health for 2 gp, it is really fun
K6xJAx1.png

33. And the monsters with cool powers like ice storm, troll who shoot spear, or jellyfish which burns and poisons at once!
rLGMeaP.png

34. Experience rate is unique i guess, it makes hard getting level up on 30 lvl then it boosts expereience by 20x+ for 9 levels, so you get reward for hard play
HLFtbmC.png

35. Of course that female druid addon requires polar bear paws, and it is easier to get with skinning knife!
v9AwOWm.png

36. A dragon!? Why not!?
ehInfTD.png

37. I think town looks more friendly now
z7aPhaG.png

38. Besides arena there are also places to play with dice, chess and XO!
ZWe7Xng.png

39. Fishing isn't something that only swamp trolls does
eCpAJBn.png

40. Old Obi died and his apprentice it handling smithy, he can also creat new helmets!
B8bW9OV.png

41. Hyiacynth Live colser to the nature than ever
B4k77oq.png

42. and more rockes are inhabited
8npqkRe.png

43. Secrets secrets, secrets...
mmekmMx.png

44. Nature, nature, nature.
xSUMc2Z.png

45. Few references to real servers...
qOpGCyn.png

46. Few quest are harder than before
gJD8Rh7.png

47. Playroom, when killing bothers You
HhpH2S3.png

48. ...
8yWY3NV.png

49. Orcs has almost finished!
1rmzlMw.png

50. The last one... Main street with few refreshes
N1t8esh.png
woow amazing mapping skills, wonder why you've put all effort in just that continent instead of mainland ones. Liked the way you create and history and make it fit with your picture and mapping habilities
Post automatically merged:

When I did this the light became circular and large, it didn't look like in your image, I put itemity 1 and it didn't solve it, and when I expanded the intensity it became very large, it didn't go from top to bottom like yours.
is this guy develpoing a sever?

@bpm91 I used well ID:1368, on 7th floor, and undergrond it just shows this little 1x1 bright light during a day.
In game window options/graphics/advanced I set light ambience 15%
I have TFS 1.3, use Tibia 10.98, and RME 3.3
I have no idea why it works different for You, maybe server time is different or light doesn't change along tibia time... Don't know how to help sorry ;S

I am trying to develop server ^^. Rook is almost finished as I want just few more things;

1) my exchange missions doesn't work as I wish - I tried copying existing codes from others, asked chat, still only one out of example 4 exchange missions work, and it is pain in the eye :S
2) talk missions with every rook citizen which are already written, but have no time to read about quest logs to make rookstayer quests
3) just few levers which would exchange things laying on altar into something (same in game room with chess and X/O
4) adding this new vocation after finishing all tasks on rookgaard
5) I still can't make script that would change vocation and calculate new skills hp and mana.

This are quite cosmetics as everything else works fine and for me playing this rook is really exhilarating as i like to collect stuff - herbs, shrooms, skin animals, going back to city and selling trash, fight really challenging bosses, I even managed to kill boss, which was meant to be too hard for single player but i traped it in wheat, and waited to grow back still almost died of spears and summoned boars. Buying tiny house and decorate it with exotic items is also awesome, but there are just 19 houses.

Despite it is interesting for me, I doubt that there are players who wish to play just on rookgaard...
Mainland still needs really much time to finish, I tested playing knight (main exchange is adding 20 atk for all 2 handed weapons and adding 20 def to all shields to differ playing styles (and honestly, I thing it is quite nice, +10 would also be to small imo and +15 was to dumb to calculate ^^). Now I'm testing magic classes - runes I wish to exchange with looktype, add this new spells and elements, they are just basic but i think it'll take me as .lua produmber like 20 hours. Not a single quest is ready on mainland as on rook with 100 quests i did each separated file, and on mainland there are by now like 500 chests located with reward just put over the top ;S

I have to expand shoppers buying list, and add few main characters to talk...
I'm just afraid of myself as i'm strugglind if it is not a good idea to redraw mainland as one big island... to have more space between places as previously i wanted something opposite to mainland or real tibia with long distance between interesting places...
I wish it to be like this but as it is new world for players it would be better to have it splitted into 5 continents and rookgaard

Attachments

Last edited:
Back