• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Buying 7.6 server

Wicks4545

Reaction score
Hi, did not know where to post this but I want to buy a complete 7.6 server to host for myself only, with the real map, preferbly with a map editor so i can update and build on it myself, I am complete novice when it comes to scripts and servers, but i couldnt find any links that works, if someone want to make some cash I can buy it from you just PM me, but I want the server to be on 7.6 or 7.7 and to run smoothly with minimal buggs/crashes with a map editor so i can create some spawns etc..
Post automatically merged:

So i can exp/rpg after work alone maybe if possible make it public ip for a couple of my friends to join me
Post automatically merged:

mods please dont delete this thread if posted in wrong section, just move it to the correct one because i couldnt find where to post this

Back