• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts Protection items, smart script

Lbtg

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Healthy happy meaningfull life!

i want to ask if someone could make such script please :)

so a revscript for 1.3+++

in script i shoud be aible to add infinite lines for different items with different configs. physical and all elemental protection i shoud be aible to add in config,

Example of 2 configs

[1] itemid=22222; removeitemonuse=false; protectionammount=10%; protectiontype=death; protectiontime=10(min); effectonuseitem=44; effectonprotectiondissapear=33; messagesent=''you gained 10% Death protection for 10 minutes''; storageidwhileworking=66200;

[2] itemid=33333; removeitemonuse=false; protectionammount=20%; protectiontype=physical; protectiontime=15(min); effectonuseitem=88; effectonprotectiondissapear=77; messagesent=''you gained 20% Physical protection for 15 minutes''; storageidwhileworking=66200;

if player has used some item, and its working, and trying click the item again it shoud give cancel effect + message saying ''bonus protection is still active on you!''

I hope someone can give some time for this, i think alot people would like such script :) maybe i wrong, but i would be very happy for such one :))

Back