• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Q] Possible to use bots from 9.63?

brian95

RAGE VALLEY ONE AND ONLY
Reaction score
Hi, im addicted to blackd and Im wondering, is it possible to make bots from 9.63 working on newest OTland Client? (ex. BlackD 9.63 on 9.63 server).
Cause when I run bot it cant see tibia.

It is not OTland Client, it's OTClient.

The bot won't work on OTClient -> different memory adresses.
However you can checkout the bot mod for OTClient.

Note that you also have to turn 'off' a default 'on' preprocessor switch "BOT_PROTECTION" to make use of anything bot-like with OTClient.

I found on github.com that bot to otclient: https://github.com/kilouco/otclient_bot.
Yeah, well it's not very complete. I had to update some of the code in it to even use some basic features, like changing a set item. Also note the auto-heal@health part of it uses the 'stats' reported amount instead of going by 'gamefield lifebar' so it's awkward for high-level OTs.

There are some bots out there that work entirely by link-layer interception isn't there?

Anyway, I plan on trying my hand at editing Tibia Auto to use OTClient sometime. You might want to try to do the same. There's no step-by-step instructions in existence anywhere for something like that though, so don't expect hand-holding.

Note that you also have to turn 'off' a default 'on' preprocessor switch "BOT_PROTECTION" to make use of anything bot-like with OTClient.

Yeah, well it's not very complete. I had to update some of the code in it to even use some basic features, like changing a set item. Also note the auto-heal@health part of it uses the 'stats' reported amount instead of going by 'gamefield lifebar' so it's awkward for high-level OTs.

There are some bots out there that work entirely by link-layer interception isn't there?

Anyway, I plan on trying my hand at editing Tibia Auto to use OTClient sometime. You might want to try to do the same. There's no step-by-step instructions in existence anywhere for something like that though, so don't expect hand-holding.

Why wouldn't you write it as a complete otc mod?

While I'm definitely capable of porting all necessary functionality to Lua, I'm rather lost with the CSS-like .otui files. Not my domain of experience. I'm certainly open to guidance in that.

While I'm definitely capable of porting all necessary functionality to Lua, I'm rather lost with the CSS-like .otui files. Not my domain of experience. I'm certainly open to guidance in that.

Understandable.
However I am quite sure I or some developer will be able to give you some help with that.

Back