• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UK][7.4] Tibiantis Online

Server Website/AAC
https://tibiantis.online
Server Address
tibiantis.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
the main question is. why are this people still investing houndreds of euro's into tibiantis while the future looks bad. Last wars have been soooo bad for the reasons you mentioned. And it will only get worse and worse. I never understood why he wont open some med rate fun server along side the lowrate one.
Post automatically merged:

ye the premium price is a joke if you see what the gm adds to the game. You are supposed to pay for constant game updates and activity etc. here you get none of it.
The main question is why do people play a lowrate, anti bot anti mc server and pay w rl cash to buy ingame items. The end result is the same as buying a bot license and having ur own 100% safe multiclient.

Cuz the only thing they enjoy is winning at any cost and not actually playing the game and competing in pvp. Loser mentality

Clown circus

Last edited:
i've been playing for a year as ek on tibiantis and i enjoyed it spent 90% of my time on guards (killed like 150k of em) i didnt feel like im bored or anything however at some point i just went retired and no update would keep me hooked sure i would login and play few days or a week but i reached my goal and while i still enjoyed pve grind i had other stuff to do which is random pking and playing main char on serious 1x while pking on alt wouldnt work at all xD

Back