• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Poland] [8.00] Treasura |Long term x1| Start 12/04/2024 at 18:00 CEST

Server Website/AAC
https://treasura.online/
Server Address
treasura.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Dear Treasurians,

We have some good news for you!
The new Otclient with anty bot and the new Cipsoft based client with anty bot are ready!
Both clients will be released after the 09/05 Global Save.

Good to know:
  • A 20 minutes maintenance period will follow the Global Save.
  • The download page has been updated. You can download Old Otclient, New Otclient and New Cipsoft based client.
  • Both new clients have anty bot systems but the Otclient will not be developed in the future. There are no bot protections that are unbreakable so when the Otclient will have new bots again and the Cipsoft based client will be working at 100% we will stop supporting the Otclient.
  • The Cipsoft based client will consistently receive updates to block bots and introduce additional features aimed at enhancing detection capabilities.
  • We have fixed the debug problems on Cipsoft based client but it will be released as BETA so you will be able to play on it on your own risk till we announce that it is 100% safe.
  • This is a very big update so be prepared to possible technical break to fix encountered issues after the Global Save. Take some precautions for few hours after the Global Save. Our team will be active to take fast actions.
  • New Otclient will update automaticaly (you need to close & open your client after the Global Save). The updater will be available after 05:55 CEST.
  • You can download full New Otclient from our download page.
  • You can read more informations about both clients on our download page: https://treasura.online/index.php?subtopic=downloads
  • If you encounter any issues with clients, feel free to contact the support
  • The Cipsoft based client will show debug message if you try to connect before the Global Save and it is normal.
Best Regards,
The Treasura Team

1715323175128.jpeg

Last edited:
Changelog #18:

Added new Otclient & new Cipsoft based client

Fixed few map bugs

Added rookgaard ranking button in highscores https://treasura.online/index.php?subtopic=highscores&list=experience&page=0&vocation=none

Fixed exeta res

Updated server rules on website, added point f) in 7. Guidelines for Communication

Added break chances to distance weapons on wiki

Added missing bandit cave in Port Hope

Added missing monsters spawns in deep caves near Demona

Removed PZ on Calassa teleport sqm and changed teleport destination on drawbridge and removed PZ from it

Fixed Calassa and Frozen Trench debug

Added missing item mace to dragon loot

Fixed energy field rune weight

Hide character informations system has been fixed on website

Fixed Lizard SnakeCharmer speed

Reduced the maximum character limit for in-game shop nickname changes from 22 to 20 characters.

Updated NPC Nielson response message in ice island quest

Added missing PZ +2 Goroma boat

Fixed few PZ tiles on Ankrahmun

Fixed Talahu bug with teleport

Replaced wrong hole on POI

Added the possibility to buy Orichalcum Pearl from NPC Berenice and Lurik

Added the possibility to sell Bone Shield, Mammoth Fur Shorts, Bandana & Pirate shirt to NPC Rashid

Fixed free travel to Darashia from Venore

Added the possibility to sell Helmet of the Deep to NPC Captain Max

These tasks were done in last days, few of them will be available only after 13/05 Global Save.

Best regards,
The Treasura Team.

Looking at some of these bugs he ”fixed” makes me wonder how the fuck its possible to have such basic things wrong.

No mace in dragon??? XD? It has been the loot of dragon for 20+ years and this shit ots still didnt have it.

Energy field rune weight???(? 🤣🤣🤣

Exeta res bugged? Heh he didnt think to check most important spell for most played vocation on 1x ots ok ok nice

Missing spawns were not bug im 100% sure. This guy intentionally deleted spawns so players cant pg. In his mind: less monsters = less exp = server last longer.

Dude its shit ots nobody cares if top lvl is 30 or 300 nobody gonna play this bugged trash.

Looking at some of these bugs he ”fixed” makes me wonder how the fuck its possible to have such basic things wrong.

No mace in dragon??? XD? It has been the loot of dragon for 20+ years and this shit ots still didnt have it.

Energy field rune weight???(? 🤣🤣🤣

Exeta res bugged? Heh he didnt think to check most important spell for most played vocation on 1x ots ok ok nice

Missing spawns were not bug im 100% sure. This guy intentionally deleted spawns so players cant pg. In his mind: less monsters = less exp = server last longer.

Dude its shit ots nobody cares if top lvl is 30 or 300 nobody gonna play this bugged trash.
To be homesy i dont remember looting mace on any 7.4 server for last 5 years (from dragon)🤔

To be homesy i dont remember looting mace on any 7.4 server for last 5 years (from dragon)🤔
Any 7.4 server based on leaked files (so Tibiantis & TVP based servers) should have Dragons dropping mace.

In case there is any doubts...

7.4 cam:

mace74.PNG

7.7 mon file:

mace77.PNG

Added the possibility to sell Bone Shield, Mammoth Fur Shorts, Bandana & Pirate shirt to NPC Rashid
how is that even possible to have crucial npcs not updated? XD

but i shouldnt be surprised ppl couldnt finish rashid week one cuz they bricked entire quest by travelling ONCE with scarab cheese via boat

how is that even possible to have crucial npcs not updated? XD

but i shouldnt be surprised ppl couldnt finish rashid week one cuz they bricked entire quest by travelling ONCE with scarab cheese via boat
Shouldnt have brought the mouldy smelly cheese on the ship in the firstplace and i wondered why ankrahmun boat smelled like shut

either you have not indulged in any 7.4 servers at all or your discernment in selecting such servers is regrettably lacking in refinement

Every single post in this thread shits on the server. Almost 10 full fukin pages.

Yet people continue playing. I imagine torg thread looks 75x worse but im scared I will die of laughter if I check it.

Can we make a deal @vodkagun ?
If I get 50 likes on this post you shut server down and go drown yourself in vodka. Its win win situation for both of us. You get reason to drink wodka and I get to stop posting here.

Be a man, accept my challenge!

Back