• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [10.98] Neprenia

Server Website/AAC
http://neprenia.com
Server Address
neprenia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Thanks for the feedback bro, I hope that you enjoy and learn more about our game, I had created this tutorial for newcomers that would be useful for your case: Firsts steps (for newcomers)
I'm quite curious, because this tutorial doesn't really help much, how exactly do you think the early game plays out for a new player?
Like what is your expectations of what a new player should be doing to start grinding resets?

I started the server grinding the 1 reset monsters after I got my first reset. Did my daily did my regular task x3.
Now I am essentially stuck choosing between staying at the 1 reset monsters and gaining levels slowly (no idea how it really compares versus the 5 or 10 reset monsters) or I can try to kill the 5 reset monsters, where the spawn is botted by at least 3 people, one of them being a high reset 1 shotting every monster.

What exactly am I expected to do here to progress? Just mindlessly grind the same monsters, reset and repeat? Or is there an actual incentive to go to the other monsters, other than doing the tasks [that seems quite difficult when a spawn is overbotted]?

I'm quite curious, because this tutorial doesn't really help much, how exactly do you think the early game plays out for a new player?
Like what is your expectations of what a new player should be doing to start grinding resets?

I started the server grinding the 1 reset monsters after I got my first reset. Did my daily did my regular task x3.
Now I am essentially stuck choosing between staying at the 1 reset monsters and gaining levels slowly (no idea how it really compares versus the 5 or 10 reset monsters) or I can try to kill the 5 reset monsters, where the spawn is botted by at least 3 people, one of them being a high reset 1 shotting every monster.

What exactly am I expected to do here to progress? Just mindlessly grind the same monsters, reset and repeat? Or is there an actual incentive to go to the other monsters, other than doing the tasks [that seems quite difficult when a spawn is overbotted]?
After making your first reset you will be able to access any of these mobs, from Reset 1 to 30 (in the VIP* area), after that the mobs will have a reset restriction level, but we tried to increase the number of vacancies after feedback from some of the they are crowded. Try to increase the level of your weapon to be able to face reset monsters bigger than yours, with 10 resets you can get 10 common gems using the !giveaway command.

After 100 resets you can face mobs of any reset if you do it through a dungeon, each floor of the dungeon increases 50 levels in monsters, once you reach a new range new monsters start to appear, in addition there are chests and experience extra in this type of hunt.

* You have 5 days of free VIP when you start, you can also earn extra VIP by exchanging your reset coins in the event room.
1716394029981.png

After making your first reset you will be able to access any of these mobs, from Reset 1 to 30 (in the VIP* area), after that the mobs will have a reset restriction level, but we tried to increase the number of vacancies after feedback from some of the they are crowded. Try to increase the level of your weapon to be able to face reset monsters bigger than yours, with 10 resets you can get 10 common gems using the !giveaway command.

After 100 resets you can face mobs of any reset if you do it through a dungeon, each floor of the dungeon increases 50 levels in monsters, once you reach a new range new monsters start to appear, in addition there are chests and experience extra in this type of hunt.

* You have 5 days of free VIP when you start, you can also earn extra VIP by exchanging your reset coins in the event room.
View attachment 84857
I mean, the problem doesn't seem to be damage related (for the most part). The issue comes from the early reset monsters being ranged, why even is that a thing? The 5 reset rat monsters spawn has multiple bots running through it, including a high level one shotting everything. The lost throwers can endlessly kite me as a knight. And then the 20 reset monsters, ignoring the fact that they are a bit too strong for still, also have half ranged monsters. Is this just a knight unfriendly server or am I missing something?

I mean, the problem doesn't seem to be damage related (for the most part). The issue comes from the early reset monsters being ranged, why even is that a thing? The 5 reset rat monsters spawn has multiple bots running through it, including a high level one shotting everything. The lost throwers can endlessly kite me as a knight. And then the 20 reset monsters, ignoring the fact that they are a bit too strong for still, also have half ranged monsters. Is this just a knight unfriendly server or am I missing something?
Well, the decision to have monsters separated by level is basically a game design decision, the progression of your character in terms of resets and weapons/equipment upgrades allow you to access better monsters, higher level quests, events, etc. It's not the same as global tibia where you have free access to most of the hunting locations, it makes it easier and guides you a little where you should spend your time to evolve, but I completely understand that this may not please all players, there are many other servers that work in the dynamic of free access to any mob.

At higher levels (reset 100+) we created dungeons to allow players to venture out and try to face monsters from higher ranges.

Regarding the game being unfriendly for knights, I believe that lost tribe is one of the few that attacks from a distance, in larger resets where you are restricted to the reset in which you are, there are very rare cases where the monster runs away from you.

Well, the decision to have monsters separated by level is basically a game design decision, the progression of your character in terms of resets and weapons/equipment upgrades allow you to access better monsters, higher level quests, events, etc. It's not the same as global tibia where you have free access to most of the hunting locations, it makes it easier and guides you a little where you should spend your time to evolve, but I completely understand that this may not please all players, there are many other servers that work in the dynamic of free access to any mob.

At higher levels (reset 100+) we created dungeons to allow players to venture out and try to face monsters from higher ranges.

Regarding the game being unfriendly for knights, I believe that lost tribe is one of the few that attacks from a distance, in larger resets where you are restricted to the reset in which you are, there are very rare cases where the monster runs away from you.
Maybe this is all lost in translation for you, Im assuming there some kind of language barrier at play here.
The 5 reset monsters (the rat monsters) the 10 reset monsters, lost throwers(?) and then the 20 reset monsters all have ranged monsters. Maybe the rats and the 20 reset monsters aren't ALL ranged, theres still half of them that are ranged.
Do you really just expect the knights to sit in the first monster spawn until they can go past all these ranged monster spawns?
What even is the logic behind putting ranged monsters in here, especially when there are no alternatives to these spawns.

You straight up go from Haunted treelings being melee [1 reset] -> Rat monsters [5 resets] half of them are ranged -> Lost throwers [10 resets], all ranged, use drunk and run away -> Fungus monsters [20 resets] half of these are ALSO ranged.

Like what exactly is the point of any of this? If you are going to add ranged monster spawns, for some reason, at least put an alternative for melees? What is a Knight supposed to do? Put on chase and hope you can get in range eventually to kill them?

Maybe this is all lost in translation for you, Im assuming there some kind of language barrier at play here.
The 5 reset monsters (the rat monsters) the 10 reset monsters, lost throwers(?) and then the 20 reset monsters all have ranged monsters. Maybe the rats and the 20 reset monsters aren't ALL ranged, theres still half of them that are ranged.
Do you really just expect the knights to sit in the first monster spawn until they can go past all these ranged monster spawns?
What even is the logic behind putting ranged monsters in here, especially when there are no alternatives to these spawns.

You straight up go from Haunted treelings being melee [1 reset] -> Rat monsters [5 resets] half of them are ranged -> Lost throwers [10 resets], all ranged, use drunk and run away -> Fungus monsters [20 resets] half of these are ALSO ranged.

Like what exactly is the point of any of this? If you are going to add ranged monster spawns, for some reason, at least put an alternative for melees? What is a Knight supposed to do? Put on chase and hope you can get in range eventually to kill them?
OK, I understood your point, I hadn't stopped to look at the dynamics of the lower reset, I was perhaps wrong when I said that the monsters run away from you, but at the higher levels there aren't as many monsters that attack from a distance, I'll review this in the lower resets. Thanks for the feedback, it makes total sense (sorry for the difficulty in understanding your points, I ended up mixing it with another user's complaint about the "range" as a restriction to access the spots.

Back