• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Abuse of the Server Gala Board

Kavalor

(Real)Creator of ChaosOT
Reaction score
I do not see any reason at all my second attempt posting a lot of important data was DELETED in review while FOLLOWING EVERY RULE.

I would like someone to look into this please, seems very selective and bias.

There was a massive effort put into this, including a video as well as a full set of screenshots. ALL rules were followed. This is a direct attempt to prevent the content in my opinion.

Images
1715927856727.png

At the time you created the first thread, there wasn't any sign that the game/server you provided were indeed an OTServ.
On your second attempt you submitted an invalid address/port/client on the thread content, the whole reason why your thread wasn't approved.

You should have been issued with a fully detailed warning instead. Feel free to create a new advertisement thread.

According to the rules if it is custom, you did not need to add that - since it is within the client and downloaded - in a state not editable I figured that feel within those rules.

The reason was given and I showed that in the screen shot citing Lack of effort.

Because the first one was deleted I figured Yeah ok - I probably didn't do enough.

So I carbon copied the example of a good post my thought behind that was it was seen as a good one by default - There after all I changed was the content and kept the format while aiming to follow all the rules.

I can not be sited for not providing an ip as that was within the rules, also the cited reason was lack of effort according to the screenshot.

This just adds confusion
Post automatically merged:

As well the first post was created after the server was placed in custom servers on otservlist.org, that should be time stamped and was indeed online according to them.

From what I understand, he suggests that you create the topic and post it here. I watched your video, and it's not entirely 100% Tibia; it's more of a custom game outside of Tibia. Your project is similar to Arcane/Space, based on the older version. Therefore, you should publish it here.

And another excuse?

Seems the rules I "violated" were not , suggesting new ones that do not apply and were not stated.

Look, I am not trying to have a fight or something but if it is unclear, unstated and hen enforced on, then what is enforced is changed. I as just someone trying to use things in good faith can't - This is why I felt it was bias originally.

Not only is my server listed in a section FEW check on otservlist - It is being negated here where the main servers are now...

I do not want the mini game of it to be honest. Please restore my last post on it in server gala board so things are fair. That post was 100% valid.

so then ban dragonball and pokemon otses fro mserver gala this is just darkorbit in tibia. rip of off another game
Post automatically merged:

At the time you created the first thread, there wasn't any sign that the game/server you provided were indeed an OTServ.
yeah the mana bars in video or the critical hit or leech chance or the OTClientV8 doesnt sell it.

anyways i agree and said it many times before server gala has some strict rules which wont let people advertise the server in their own unique way and is limiting to 1 default standard instead of giving a chance at presentation.
if there is website it should be enough in thread and someone verified that its online so what if there is port nobody is requesting any information from those servers directly other than otservlist.org.

in polish we say take out the stick from your back

Last edited:
To be honest I'd suggest to improve Server Gala board a few times now.
There is so many reason for that.
Threads you spend hours on do get deleted/not approve because of a small typo.
At least give me back my draft so I can continue fixing these issues.
Also you cannot advertise if the launch is more than 7 days but getting your thread approved alone takes like 3 days.

To be honest I'd suggest to improve Server Gala board a few times now.
There is so many reason for that.
Threads you spend hours on do get deleted/not approve because of a small typo.
Also you cannot advertise if the launch is more than 7 days but getting your thread approved alone takes like 3 days.
yeah especially nowadays with everyone busy some people do not have time it would benefit everyone if we had 30 days advertising time.

yeah the mana bars in video or the critical hit or leech chance or the OTClientV8 doesnt sell it.
You think? That's why I said "At the time"

Usually, it takes less than 24 hours for a thread to be approved nowadays. I'm not sure about past approvals/moderations, but personally I always provide the full BB code when a thread is invalid (not approved), unless the information submitted is very basic.

Please restore my last post on it in server gala board so things are fair. That post was 100% valid.
If you hadn't submitted an invalid address/port/client in the thread content (not the header), it would have been a valid one.
This is why you received a friendly notification instead of a full warning point.

I have removed the invalid content and approved the thread.

You think? That's why I said "At the time"

Usually, it takes less than 24 hours for a thread to be approved nowadays. I'm not sure about past approvals/moderations, but personally I always provide the full BB code when a thread is invalid (not approved), unless the information submitted is very basic.

If you hadn't submitted an invalid address/port/client in the thread content (not the header), it would have been a valid one.
This is why you received a friendly notification instead of a full warning point.

I have removed the invalid content and approved the thread.
Now that is modding i can get behind!

From what I understand, he suggests that you create the topic and post it here. I watched your video, and it's not entirely 100% Tibia; it's more of a custom game outside of Tibia. Your project is similar to Arcane/Space, based on the older version. Therefore, you should publish it here.

Where in the rules does it state that it has to be 100% Tibia? Are we disallowing anime OTs? Naruto servers aren't 100% Tibia either.

You must provide valid host, port, client version and website URL.
If you use a custom client, you must provide the client/protocol version that your custom client is using or is based off of, even if you force using custom client.
If your custom client is not based on ANY protocol, then it's not an OTS.

i don't see any reason for this not to be allowed since it is obviously based on tibia not as a game but as an engine
future is now old man

i don't see any reason for this not to be allowed since it is obviously based on tibia not as a game but as an engine
future is now old man
yep same like naruto or pokemon ots just different theme. what is the use of protocol anyways if you are not ognna use the 10.98 client or whatever this is using as base its clearly running on heavily modified tfs+ otc

You must provide valid host, port, client version and website URL.
If you use a custom client, you must provide the client/protocol version that your custom client is using or is based off of, even if you force using custom client.
If your custom client is not based on ANY protocol, then it's not an OTS.
Why is it hellbent on client protocol? If it uses TFS or anything like that wouldn't it be considered an OT?

Back