• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

forgottenloginserver for 10.98 change RSA

Darekzio

Reaction score
Hello, anyone know how to add support to 10.98 (tfs 1.4), and change RSA

in this forgottenloginserver:

i can't connect to the server after choosen character it say : Connecting to game server. please wait
on otclient: your connection has ben lost

theforgottenloginserver
port = 7171

gameserver.xml:
<servers>
<server id="0" name="First" ip="x" port="7172" preview="0" />
<server id="1" name="Second" ip="x" port="7173" preview="1" />
</servers>

tfs 1.4:
loginProtocolPort = 7172
gameProtocolPort = 7173
statusProtocolPort = 7172

Ok my friend you're missunderstanding a few things. Not sure what that gameserver.xml is because I don't use 10.98 versions of theforgottenserver, but, first of all. Use main branch from theforgottenserver, because it is literally a protocol that is supported on main branch (so why using a fork instead, it lacks of support).

So about the error. Generally RSA logins are handled by three files. The first one is key.pem, the second one is public.pem, and the third one is here

That's an example of switching OTSERV_RSA at OTclient gamelib/const.lua. If you wish to set-up the RSA for default tibia client you need to use HexEditor or something. So now we generate our RSA first with this tutorial:

This will generate a new key.pem and public.pem that you should copy and replace in theforgottenserver folder.
For next steps just follow the tutorial, I also opened this thread with detailed information:

Have fun! Regards ^^

Back
Top Bottom