• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [8.60] | Gamelaots |Evolution Map| PvP-E | War & RPG & Fun |StartTo Day 28.2.2024

Server Website/AAC
http://gamelaot.sytes.net/
Server Address
gamelaot.sytes.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Owner is a cheater egyptian guy who was spoofing his player data on his previous servers and ddosing other servers with ~10 players online xD. I assume here we got the same situation. I think hes trying to make few bucks since 2 years with his "no pay to win" servers while everything is pumped with pay2win items. VIP 30% exp boost, super duper manarune in IS but no - it is no pay2win.
Super duper ots i will join 100%... 🫠 also why did you remove TFS credits on otservlist when its clearly this engine.. btw idk how are you still not banned there.
P.s your website is not working

Your words have no evidence. I have known this man for years.
I think you have an interest in saying such bad words, you are jealous of him.
The server Can Points From Task, Event Easy, you don`t need to pay to win.
Stop spreading rumors and misguidance.

Owner is a cheater egyptian guy who was spoofing his player data on his previous servers and ddosing other servers with ~10 players online xD. I assume here we got the same situation. I think hes trying to make few bucks since 2 years with his "no pay to win" servers while everything is pumped with pay2win items. VIP 30% exp boost, super duper manarune in IS but no - it is no pay2win.
Super duper ots i will join 100%... 🫠 also why did you remove TFS credits on otservlist when its clearly this engine.. btw idk how are you still not banned there.
1 It will not matter which country the owner is from if he is a cheater
2 My server is not pay to win
3 You can get everything from within the game
4 I abide by the rules of otservlist and my site is working fine. Then this is none of your business. If you see that, do not join my server. I only see someone who wants to ruin my reputation.

Im just telling the facts idc about ur reputation even if you have any. Also you were joining other people servers and advertise your shit ots on private messages to players. Shame on you.

That‘s ridiculous how can you claim things which‘re completely made up. Are you living in a fairytale? Server has never spoofed nor is it pay to win. You‘re probably one of the looser ots with 10 online who is jealous of gamelas success

Last edited:
That‘s ridiculous how can you claim things which‘re completely made up. Are you living in a fairytale? Server has never spoofed not is it pay to win. You‘re probably one of the looser ots with 10 online who is jealous of gamelas success
Yes im jealous of hoster who is loading his mcs and advertising on otserv to get 30 players online with MC enabled. XD
On his previous otses he WAS spoofing and advertising his 'ots' on other people servers. It was at the time when he was hosting 8.1 servers.
Dont recommend this server and this owner. Thats all from me HF and dont drown in your success please not everyone have 10 mcs online on their servers. XD
Btw he thought that i will not see his servers anymore cuz he ignored me, surprise sir!

I'm playing and won't donate anything yet I have 3 full set

its 860 You idiot
A pleasant servant and a good owner. I have never seen or heard anything bad about him except through you. What evidence do you have?
How can we believe you?
Or are you just saying nonsense?
Are you imbecile? Dont call me idiot if u cant read with understanding. Yes its 860 and he WAS 'hosting'8.1 before. Google past Simple degenerate.

Are you imbecile? Dont call me idiot if u cant read with understanding. Yes its 860 and he WAS 'hosting'8.1 before. Google past Simple degenerate.
You are nothing but a liar. We want proof of the nonsense you are saying. You are an idiot

I think you need to re-evaluate what pay2win means.
It doesn't matter at all that you have them obtainable ingame. Doesnt matter one bit.
Your server is pay2win as soon as you add items or "advantages" lets call it, that puts you ahead of others for real cash purchases(especially when a server just starts, this is where its real bad)
Paying any money to gain an advantage. = Pay2win
doesnt matter if you can get them ingame or not, just throwing that out there.
So when you say "my server is not pay to win, everything is obtainable ingame" <--- This is not justified reasoning nor is it even remotely correct. If you have features, items, whatever it is you have in your server that players can purchase via real cash that puts them ahead of others, and at a higher advantage.. this is what pay2win is brother. Please dont make a comment like you did...... seems more like you are in denial about the fact. You saying your server is not pay2win, is like saying clash of clans isn't pay 2 win. Thats how silly it is...

p.s im not saying p2w is bad cause its literally everywhere these days....... but dont claim you dont have p2w when you certainly do. You have full pay 2 win my guy.
people here claim and sure have probably not donated a cent to you... but how much time was spent to max out their gear, compared to someone who swipes and has it in 2 seconds...whether its 10 hrs they played, or 2 hrs they played, doesnt change the fact you can swipe and have nice stuff in 2 seconds. Which equals... guess what?? Do I even have to say it at this point? Come on
@abdala ragab

Last edited:
Back