• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] RookWar By Eldin [9.31]

Eldin

Eldin Projects
Premium User
Reaction score
RookWar by Eldin

Rookgaard.jpg

Rookgaard, we have all been there, fighting to reach level 8.
We are now back to fight even harder!

.:Story:.
Tibias Dark God, Zathroth the Destroyer, is blocking Rookians who are trying to reach the main Island. He has interfered with the Oracle's magical powers so no one can ever be accepted and pass the tests to become a real Tibian!

You have just reached level 8, about to enter Main, but something strange has happened. You're back in a place that looks exactly like the Rookgaard you once started in, but don't get fooled! This time, deadly creatures await you at every turn!

Tibias other God, Uman the Wise, is trying to thwart Zathroth's evil plan. During the time, he sent some qualified people from the real world to help you regain control of Rookgaard, and expel the evil god and his minions!

Some people will choose to fight with Uman against the dark forces, and some will choose to join Zathroth and spread even more death and destruction.
Which side are you on?

.:Idea:.
Nowadays, everyone is running around at extremely high levels killing monsters like nothing and having battles with thousands of damage per second. I honestly hate that, it gives no feeling, that damage and levels is only a number.
I wanted to get the feeling back when you run from a Demon Skeleton and one hit could mean Instant Death, the rush is awsome!

PvP has always been a major focus at OTs and it's half the point of RookWar.
You will both "RPG", help each other kill strong creatures at quite low levels, and to earn more powerful equipment. And you'll find plenty of opportnities to kill each other, because it's fun!
You will barely lose anything because lvl 50 will be counted as "High-LvL" and the AoLs will only cost you 100 Gold.
Always make sure you can afford one!

.:Server Information:.
This is the most basic server information.

IP: rookwar.servegame.com
Client: 9.31
Map: RealMap Rookgaard

.:Rates:.
The Rates are the basics for a succesfull server.

Experience: Stages
Skills: 10
Magic: 3
Loot: 2

The Experience Stages will make sure that you gain your levels quickly and smoothly in the beginning but will slow down towards level 50. The point is to make people "stay" at level 30-50, you will of course keep leveling if you put in some extra effort.

The Skill Rate 10 will make it possible for Knights and Paladins to stand a chance in PvP and against monsters without having to train - just play and it all will come to you. Note again that level 50 will be counted as high so 60+ in Skills will be great.

The Magic Rate 3 will help every vocation, especially Mages to keep their magic levels matched with their actual levels. The power of every rune and spell has also been set to achieve this.

With Loot Rate 2, gathering loot will be a natural part of playing the game, so you won't have to "grind" to afford runes and items. But it will still be important to collect money and loot.

.:Vocation Balance:.
Everything has been done to make a perfect Vocation balance for RookWar.

Knights:
There is NO level limit to the Weapons anymore.
10x Skills to follow the levels at the right skills.
Enchanted Weapons can be purchased quite cheaply to make sure Knights can get their hands on better weapons. They also have 10.000 Charges before reverting to normal.

Paladins:
Once again, Paladins are a ranged class. They must concentrate on using Bows or Cross-Bows again.
10x Skills to follow the levels at the right skills.

Druids & Sorcerers:
For example, SDs can be used at level 15.
3x Magic Level to follow their character levels and progress at a good rate.

All:
All the Spells and Runes has been modified to fit around level 8-50.
Of course a lot more all-around improvements.

.:Usefull Server Information:.
Some random fun information about RookWar!

Smoother Gameplay:
A lot of actions have been taken to make sure you get a smooth start.
First of all, it will of course go faster to level in the beginning.
Basic Spells has been made "extra cheap" to cast and have better effects.
Not only Equipment but also a few Items has been added in the start BP.
You will get free Items and Money in your backpack during leveling.
Landmarks will be set on your Mini-Map to show you where things are.
Some easy basic Quests will give you both Money and a Start AoL.
Amulet of Losses will only cost you 100 Gold Each.
You may not leave the "City Area" before level 15.
Protection level is set to 15 to prevent direct PKing.
You will reach level 15 fast so you can do kinda what you want.
Healing effects are stronger so you have a good chance to survive.
Health Potions costs 10 Gold Each.
(I am working to add two more important big things)

Raids & Events:
Different Raids may randomly happen daily, always be ready!
Easier Raids may occur In-Town while harder raids will occur on a level 25 restricted area called the "Event Area", south of the Rookgaard Town.
Other Events that I as a GM will create by summoning Creatures and Items in-game may also occur around the world but specially in the Event Area!

Houses:
The rent will be needed weekly as there are a very limited amount of houses.
Inactive players will not be able to afford to keep a House for very long.
A total of 12 Houses exist, made out of possible "house parts" from the map.

Other:
A Broadcast will occur with your name once you reach level 50!
Mounts work and can be gained exactly like Real Tibia.
Addons will be gained like Real Tibia but a LOT cheaper.
Special Effects will occur whenever you gain a Level or Skill!
Blessings cost 500 Gold each, up to a total of 5 Blessings.
Quests get added in the QuestLog once Completed!

---------------------------------------------------​

Server Information Again:
Client: 9.31
IP: rookwar.servegame.com
Map: RealMap Rookgaard

More ScreenShots and Information about the Project:
www.eldinworld.webs.com

Keep in mind that the server is brand-new and may need both bug fixes and balance fixes.
We are ready to take care of that directly if/when you find something or have an idea on how to improve the server.
Please help us make this RookWar server perfect by reporting/giving feedback here, on my msn/mail or to a GM online!

Kind Regards,
Eldin.

Finally ur serv is on ;)
Will check it out :D

Hunted dragons from lvl 25-29 and this was my loot :) I made about 3.6k total :p

Supplies: 80 UHS = 400gp
Loot: 4k worth

Profit: 3.6k

Attachments

Last edited:
Nice!
In my eyes, that seems pretty okey.
What do you think?

And thank you for the comments folks!

/Eldin

It's an awesome server
the only things I found so far is some mapping bug and I find it quite annoying that the rat plagues follow so closely and they're justt annoying!

Eldin, Im Tzunamii.. U know i forgot my Login number xd, and now i cant get it back due to u havent fixed recover lost account feature

Well, I am developing this server with Eldin, also hosting this server. (Which means its recommended ;))

Eldin, Im Tzunamii.. U know i forgot my Login number xd, and now i cant get it back due to u havent fixed recover lost account feature

I have sent your account number in PM.

I have also forgotten my account number. Name is Executioner. Pretty sure it starts with 513xxxx. I'm from USA. Send it please :).

I am working on a lost account interface which allows you to write character name and registered email address to retrieve account number.
I have also forgotten my account number. Name is Executioner. Pretty sure it starts with 513xxxx. I'm from USA. Send it please :).
Sent you a PM.

Why random acc number? >.<
Please read the headline news at RookWar - Latest News

Last edited:

Hell yeah our own little training camp :D Going for atleast 80+ before I'll go hunt again. Btw, im 4% from lvl 33 due to a few dyings earlier today ^^

We also ran into our first DEMON today! That was fun, exciting and something you wouldn't expect on rook ;)

Join in on all the fun :)

Update:

We got ourself a new training partner who achieved his shielding goal of 50 :)

Last edited:
Thank You all for those nice comments and screens!

I'll write the raids up, coming to much.
You will soon be able to sell more and better items in the shop aswell as some other fixes you wanted. :)

/Eldin

Server is Nice, Looking forward into seeing more work,mapping,Quests etc,,,
Hopefully soon we can also sell Monster Products n have some raids going on :D....
Love this server because its a little Ruff n hard
keep it up

I was wondering if the owner could clear something up for all of us,
Getting gold as we all know is fairly easier As to rune prices, But Someone buying the Biggest house for 50k? Which his lvl is low and Items only selling for 30 to 500gps? I dont mean to judge but this does sound weird to me,