• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / 6.x] [Slaynville]

Server Website/AAC
https://slaynville.com/
Server Address
Server Port
Client Protocol
here is some screenshots of conversations, here he clearly states that after deleting us for "griefing" that his friends are going to kill this guy for just knowing me .... But that's ok lolol...
Most corrupt ot out there, you really can't make this up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240503-154657.png
    Screenshot_20240503-154657.png
    56.4 KB · Views: 46 · VirusTotal
  • Screenshot_20240503-154954.png
    Screenshot_20240503-154954.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 46 · VirusTotal
Poor kids, who can't even afford to pay 50 bucks to GM for protection and custom spots, cry more lol

Dont Play Here ! if you kill any of the gms friends even if they skulled on you he will ban you / teleport you to places to get you killed not worth the time and effort. will be reporting this to otsevlist and here to get him removed

slaynville dev here, thanks for posting. server is a work in progress.
free premium for everyone, no pay system at all.

we have a really small team and we're interested in growing a small community, slowly.

if you're into swapping servers and pvping 23 hours a day with a war squad, probably not the server for you.
we're really a bunch of old heads who argue over whether Dragon dropped fire sword back in the day. It did.

Come join and go on a behemoth hunt with us. We focus on Mainland tibia and having fun.
1714766887714.png heres a picture of your "no pay system" corrupt clown.

Stop spam this please, always will be a 10 players server so much drama bored kids

i guess it's sort of obvious but these guys were bug abusing trolls, absolute degenerates. they were banned for being horrific.

if you want to be a jerk, please do not come to slaynville, go to where ever those guys go.

i guess it's sort of obvious but these guys were bug abusing trolls, absolute degenerates. they were banned for being horrific.

if you want to be a jerk, please do not come to slaynville, go to where ever those guys go.
obvious? We killed one person with traps ONCE, and you gave back the experience, this is after we were abused for two weeks, the guy that we killed is literally in our discord now and quit your shit ot when he realized how corrupt you really are lmao, i attached screenshots of convos with you, i attached videos of you literally taking people out of pz to be killed by your friends, you advertise a hardcore pvp server but ban people for killing your friends, classic. You will never be successful you corrupt piece of shit, We used a trap to kill a high level after being abused for weeks, today we logged in our mains and I killed a level 40 RP , a 40 RP and a 70 EK, 60 EK were chasing me down on a 29 MS and I ran into sorcerers guild in thais, they sent a single MS in for me i fucked him up and was able to log out because he was scared to pursue me once i lost 15, I was never able to log in again after that because you deleted me, You can try to spin it however you want but its pretty clear you're a corrupt fucking clown lmao.

Attachments

Last edited:
Hello all, allow me to introduce my background more, so that one may be easier to understand my point of view and perspective.
I'm a Tibia player since 1999, a quite legit player, been in one of the oldest guilds(which was given some shields) on Antica for some good years. I even had GM ability in real Tibia before, but about which GM I could access, I would remain it secret. And yes I am still playing real Tibia from time to time. However, just not as active as I used to.

On the other hand, I couldn't say I'm an old OT player at all, I did play OT during 2007-2009 something, but then I quit them all one day, because I realize those servers would eventually shut down one day (and Tibia is still running for more than 27 years), making all my effort and time become worthless, thus I left them all for good.

However, lately some of my VERY OLD Antican friends invited me to both Slaynville and Fossil. The nostalgia hits me very hard indeed, what drive me to stay in Slaynville is the community. Small, but warm just like what old Tibia is, the game is 100x harder than real Tibia nowadays, yet the atmosphere is 100x better. I ain't lying at all, imagine people could eventually reach level in less than a week nowadays, meanwhile in level 100 was a legend in the past.

Basing on a warm community, I finally decide to give Slaynville a try. The more time I dig deeper, the more attractive it becomes to me. Oh God damn, a nearly 40yr old dude is getting addicted to a shitty OT? What? But it's true.

Why people always believe Old Tibia is way better than new Tibia ones? To be honest, Tibia nowadays is easier and more enjoyable to play, but the magic which makes people believe Old Tibia is better is, the community leading by mature players.

Back in the days, a desktop computer cost around a 1.5 month salary to many families, so most of the families couldn't afford it just for gaming. During Late 90s and Early 00s, computers were a kind of device that many families were unaffordable. It could translate as, only those families with better-paid jobs were allowed to afford. And it wasn't hard to think independantly, which group of people could get a better-paid jobs? Well-educated ones. Well-educated people usually have a better manner and attitude in both real life and game, because they understand being polite and respecting each others is the way to make their lives easier.

Alright, seemingly I am talking too far, let's stick back to the point. I believe those younger generation players may believe, "oh fuck, GM is corrupted, unfair game, wtf what-so-ever." But allow me to tell you the truth as a dude who had GM access in the past, and yes the truth is always cruel, in real Tibia the game was 100x worse under the point of view of people above. Bad players would be placed under GM's microscope, so as soon as if bad player is misbehaving once, instant banishment without warning would be given and the reason was destructive behaviour. You might think it was unfair, but I would say you didn't know the way to play the game better.

And what about PvP, I believe most of you still remember excessively random/massive PK could lead a banishment/deletion even before skull system. People with bad intentions to destroy/ruin the fun of fair players would also receive banishment or deletion in real Tibia too. It can be easily to search for evidence even today. So, what's wrong for the dev of Slaynville trying to protect his server and his community? Honestly, I never know the dev before, but after playing for a while, I just find him a friendly person. It isn't too hard to understand, when it is just like in real Tibia in the old times, GM is a position that kind souls love them so much, meanwhile bad souls hate them so much.

It's true Slaynville has no skull system, has no PZ lock when attacking. It's given freedom to players, yet freedom users and freedom abusers are totally two different concept. The excuses and nonsense given above I can see is totally immature honestly.

In fact, CipSoft knows they can't stop people from abusing the system and mechanic, thus skull system is out, and people always keep finding the best abuse on the skull system. Such as Red skull trap, black skull trap, red skull bug...etc. It ends up making CipSoft introduce AoL, Blessing, PvP fair fight rule, Twist of fate, Regeneration in PZ, Training in PZ...etc.
But all in all, if people are self-discipline enough, but not to abuse any mechanic with good intention, the game would be 1000x better even without blessing/AOL/pvp fair fight rule/offline training/stamina.

I believe nobody would disagree with this words, "the existence of OT is solid evidence saying CipSoft is having big big rooms of improvements, if CipSoft is doing great jobs all years, I highly doubt the population of any OT world would be higher than any world of real Tibia."

Something we know it requires a fix, but CipSoft decides to ignore. And that's why OT is up even until today. Personally, I love to see a version 6 x vibe Tibia with much more QoL features. CipSoft wasn't capable to do it the past because there were a small scale 4-man-team, but I believe Slaynville could do it better than CipSoft under the vibe of Version 6x, because the dev of Slaynville has much better knowledge in 2024 than those 4 dudes in 1997-2002.

End up, I understand people would hold different opinions, some may agree meanwhile some may disagree. But please respect each others and tune the tone properly.

Thankyou for reading my wall of text.

Hello all, allow me to introduce my background more, so that one may be easier to understand my point of view and perspective.
I'm a Tibia player since 1999, a quite legit player, been in one of the oldest guilds(which was given some shields) on Antica for some good years. I even had GM ability in real Tibia before, but about which GM I could access, I would remain it secret. And yes I am still playing real Tibia from time to time. However, just not as active as I used to.

On the other hand, I couldn't say I'm an old OT player at all, I did play OT during 2007-2009 something, but then I quit them all one day, because I realize those servers would eventually shut down one day (and Tibia is still running for more than 27 years), making all my effort and time become worthless, thus I left them all for good.

However, lately some of my VERY OLD Antican friends invited me to both Slaynville and Fossil. The nostalgia hits me very hard indeed, what drive me to stay in Slaynville is the community. Small, but warm just like what old Tibia is, the game is 100x harder than real Tibia nowadays, yet the atmosphere is 100x better. I ain't lying at all, imagine people could eventually reach level in less than a week nowadays, meanwhile in level 100 was a legend in the past.

Basing on a warm community, I finally decide to give Slaynville a try. The more time I dig deeper, the more attractive it becomes to me. Oh God damn, a nearly 40yr old dude is getting addicted to a shitty OT? What? But it's true.

Why people always believe Old Tibia is way better than new Tibia ones? To be honest, Tibia nowadays is easier and more enjoyable to play, but the magic which makes people believe Old Tibia is better is, the community leading by mature players.

Back in the days, a desktop computer cost around a 1.5 month salary to many families, so most of the families couldn't afford it just for gaming. During Late 90s and Early 00s, computers were a kind of device that many families were unaffordable. It could translate as, only those families with better-paid jobs were allowed to afford. And it wasn't hard to think independantly, which group of people could get a better-paid jobs? Well-educated ones. Well-educated people usually have a better manner and attitude in both real life and game, because they understand being polite and respecting each others is the way to make their lives easier.

Alright, seemingly I am talking too far, let's stick back to the point. I believe those younger generation players may believe, "oh fuck, GM is corrupted, unfair game, wtf what-so-ever." But allow me to tell you the truth as a dude who had GM access in the past, and yes the truth is always cruel, in real Tibia the game was 100x worse under the point of view of people above. Bad players would be placed under GM's microscope, so as soon as if bad player is misbehaving once, instant banishment without warning would be given and the reason was destructive behaviour. You might think it was unfair, but I would say you didn't know the way to play the game better.

And what about PvP, I believe most of you still remember excessively random/massive PK could lead a banishment/deletion even before skull system. People with bad intentions to destroy/ruin the fun of fair players would also receive banishment or deletion in real Tibia too. It can be easily to search for evidence even today. So, what's wrong for the dev of Slaynville trying to protect his server and his community? Honestly, I never know the dev before, but after playing for a while, I just find him a friendly person. It isn't too hard to understand, when it is just like in real Tibia in the old times, GM is a position that kind souls love them so much, meanwhile bad souls hate them so much.

It's true Slaynville has no skull system, has no PZ lock when attacking. It's given freedom to players, yet freedom users and freedom abusers are totally two different concept. The excuses and nonsense given above I can see is totally immature honestly.

In fact, CipSoft knows they can't stop people from abusing the system and mechanic, thus skull system is out, and people always keep finding the best abuse on the skull system. Such as Red skull trap, black skull trap, red skull bug...etc. It ends up making CipSoft introduce AoL, Blessing, PvP fair fight rule, Twist of fate, Regeneration in PZ, Training in PZ...etc.
But all in all, if people are self-discipline enough, but not to abuse any mechanic with good intention, the game would be 1000x better even without blessing/AOL/pvp fair fight rule/offline training/stamina.

I believe nobody would disagree with this words, "the existence of OT is solid evidence saying CipSoft is having big big rooms of improvements, if CipSoft is doing great jobs all years, I highly doubt the population of any OT world would be higher than any world of real Tibia."

Something we know it requires a fix, but CipSoft decides to ignore. And that's why OT is up even until today. Personally, I love to see a version 6 x vibe Tibia with much more QoL features. CipSoft wasn't capable to do it the past because there were a small scale 4-man-team, but I believe Slaynville could do it better than CipSoft under the vibe of Version 6x, because the dev of Slaynville has much better knowledge in 2024 than those 4 dudes in 1997-2002.

End up, I understand people would hold different opinions, some may agree meanwhile some may disagree. But please respect each others and tune the tone properly.

Thankyou for reading my wall of text.
Do me a favor, tell me what is playing in the Gif on Page1 of this advertisement thread? You say you've played tibia since 1999, have you not evolved with the game? So what makes killing people training "destructive"? You know what is destructive though? Using data scrapers to track multiple level 10's and consistently kill them over and over for weeks because they joined and killed a total of 5 people training ONE time on the basis of the server being advertised as "hardcore pvp-e no aol no bless war legends"

You are so unbelievably bias and reaching so hard for the owner of slaynville who is a child laid off from his real life job and decided to abuse people playing his server by warping rules around to benefit his friends.

There are so many solutions to each of your issues, but nowhere do I see destructive behaviour except from the leading guild of the server, whom use their levels to bully,kill, and question any new player joining the server. one guy from the discord himself "danolanater" actually dm'd me on discord to join us because of you.

The server is shit, the owner is shit, and the community (you) are shittier. Enjoy the 15 players.

Do me a favor, tell me what is playing in the Gif on Page1 of this advertisement thread? You say you've played tibia since 1999, have you not evolved with the game? So what makes killing people training "destructive"? You know what is destructive though? Using data scrapers to track multiple level 10's and consistently kill them over and over for weeks because they joined and killed a total of 5 people training ONE time on the basis of the server being advertised as "hardcore pvp-e no aol no bless war legends"

You are so unbelievably bias and reaching so hard for the owner of slaynville who is a child laid off from his real life job and decided to abuse people playing his server by warping rules around to benefit his friends.

There are so many solutions to each of your issues, but nowhere do I see destructive behaviour except from the leading guild of the server, whom use their levels to bully,kill, and question any new player joining the server. one guy from the discord himself "danolanater" actually dm'd me on discord to join us because of you.

The server is shit, the owner is shit, and the community (you) are shittier. Enjoy the 15 players.
We don’t want you either we need you. Bye.

Back