• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Alegres Unskilled

Alegres

You break it you buy it
Reaction score
Hello. I'd like to show you there, the best and the most beautiful work you ever saw, but i can't :<.
The only reason is that i'm not good at mapping. My head is filled with amazing ideas but i just can't transform it on map editor.
I hope that it will change with time and practise.
For now, few trash like works. Please be good for me :<.

Elves Mountains:

3ingame.jpg

2ingame.jpg

1ingame.jpg

4ingame.jpg

Hell:

pieklo.jpg

pieklo7.jpg

pieklo5.jpg

pieklo8.jpg

pieklo3.jpg

pieklo6.jpg

pieklo4.jpg

pieklo2.jpg

i suck

ACTUALLY YOUR COOL :), or at least better than me xd ahahaha :p

theyre pretty darn good cept u got loads of bugs in it. also, try not to favor narrow pathings, theyre really not good in game =/

Lol,sorry but if you say you're an unskilled mapper you lie

It's defently well mapped. It's not same 'detailed stuff every other is mapping.

Cool mapping and also you spammed the same pink boulder with fire 3 times there nothing special about it

So, after such a long break (more than year), I decided to map something. I'm sure, that pieces I made aren't very good, but maybe someone will like it.

It's a village. It's dreary. It's grimy. it's filthy. It's messed. I don't know why. It's just something I did, because I was bored and because I wanted. I won't write any rpgish story about it. And I hope that I'll find time to finish it and, maybe, I'll also create something totally new for few days.

Go in peace,
Alegres

map1.png

map2.png

map3.png

map4.png

map5.png

map6.png

map7.png

map8.png

map9.png

map10.png

map11.png

map12.png

map13.png

Love the way you're experimenting with the design (i mean general building structure and grounds), so difficult to find it in other maps. Keep it up.

+

Your mappings looks very unique and cool. And i am realy shocked about your english skills i never seen a polish guy with these great english skills ill reputate you for that!

kind regards,
WardawG

Back