• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scammer highsanta aka idler aka matszur

Status
Not open for further replies.

oen432

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Oen44
Stop hiring this guy, even if he offers free help. All you get in return is your server and client files uploaded to the public.
He is a scammer and a thief, nothing else. I'm already going through my clients and warning them about him, one of them hired him and got their files stolen.

Otland: highsanta
Discord: matszur (idler)

He is also mentally unstable, be aware or you will see him stalk you on the internet and start using your pictures from Facebook.

Last edited:
His main OTland account "Idletibia" is banned yet he is allowed to f around on OTland on alt accounts 🤷

But yeah avoid this guy at all cost. He is very unstable.

Fake info. Baseless claims calling me scammer.

Anyways guys get ready for crazy retro engine release soon.

Fake info. Baseless claims calling me scammer.

Anyways guys get ready for crazy retro engine release soon.
With a post like this i believe them immediately without even thinking.

And because oen posted it i also believe it right away.

Gtfo

this guy is chronically loosing, made like 1000 ots, got 10 players max, he is daydreaming about being rich GM while his map making is magic wall magicshop on rookgaard lmao

If you sell software without license you got no right to call someone who shares it a scammer

Tooltips crafting and more coming today big up scammers
Angry John Lithgow GIF by Laff

Post automatically merged:

That is Kostas haha.
100% scammer
You sold nostalrius to people for 400€ refused to help with bugs later and told them to buy tvp for full price you are the worst :) youre next.
I am gonna release everything one by one .
I didnt release any server files off anyone without their consent
:)

1000011134.gif

Attachments

Last edited:
I've witnessed the collapse of some cool communities in the past, and unfortunately there's always trash like Idler at the end of the day who do everything they can to finish off a barely alive community
Avoid him at all costs and verify the people you work with by asking veterans of this community like @oen432
they will tell you who is worth working with

This man is mentally ill, has openly admitted to taking drugs, and has proven many times that he is willing to lose his dignity to spite someone else. Why is he even here if he's been banned?

Hes contributing to the community in his own way. And hey.. free modules when?😝

But yeah avoid this guy at all cost. He is very unstable.

giphy.gif

If you sell software without license you got no right to call someone who shares it a scammer

You sold nostalrius to people for 400€ refused to help with bugs later and told them to buy tvp for full price you are the worst :) youre next.

View attachment 84203

Eg prii
More reason to release stuff when community is 2 faced i paid for the code over 1k pln i can do what i want with it
The code i bought has no license per ots so you cant say oh dont share my code i bought it with all rights (no license agreement)

Nothing you all will say will hurt me I do not care about your opinion because you are not me and If I wanted proffesional opinion id talk to myself
It all started when I joined otv any time I would ask question for support they would either ignore me Laugh at me for not being career programmer or just make fun of me or call my names so I dont owe them nothing since they were toxic towards me and didnt try help me grow it seems once there is no monetary value everyone becomes ignorant and your excuses that you have no t8me when you shitpost on discord for 12 hours a day is a joke.

Is there something to learn from this? Yes respect other people more especially those who didnt have education because of different career. It should be an inclusive community not pay to play community

This is what happens when youre egoistic and selfish like most of the "big" guys

Imagine cipsoft started posting here dont play ots its a scam we have real game
1000011153.jpg

1000011148.jpg
1000011150.jpg
Fail Patrick Star GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
1000011155.jpg

I include proof he got paid for the code

Last edited:
So you paid for something to release it for free? Are you brain damaged?
What is wrong with that? It benefits the community. Everyone is gonna be using tooltips on their ots by tomorrow im releasing the modules this evening.
Purely because of this thread im not gonna wait until christmas ho ho ho

View attachment 84203
1714384339674.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back