• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Stronghold Crusader

Wezza

lua nOOb
Reaction score
atumno.png

crusader_lord.gif

Thousand years ago, people used to Fight with: Swords, Axes, Clubs & even Magic...
Also there were a group who stay farther than the other knights,
who were called "Archers", they had there own guild, called
"Arrow Storm".
Both Knights & Archers, didn't fight 'cause they hate those In front of 'em, but they truly fought 'cause they loved those beside them...
2vdfpep.png

2cnt4ph.png

I came over to REQUEST a plenty of people who would help the StrongHold-Crusader goes 2D!

We basically have the MAP which will be used for the PROJECT, believe it or not, its a 134 MB Fully-Custom[[RPG]] Map.

The map styles will be the same, but there'll be some parts almost look like 3D parts, we already decided how would Knights, Archers & Magician will look like,

The way a player move, is the same the way player moves in StrongHold-Crusader. There's no "Set-Outfit" anymore.
But, we've got "Rune-Scape" style outfits.
If you don't know what this means, I can explain it clearly..
Lets say, you have a Blue Robe, and when you get it on armor's place, It'll automatically set your Outfit to Blue + It'll also show that you're wearing it.

Have you ever played StrongHold-Crusader?
- I asked this question to many people, the answer was I like how it looked like, its almost real-life OLD actions.

now I'm going to ask many of you, about if this is POSSIBLE to make it goes for Tibia styles?

If it does, or does not, Ill keep doing my best, until I make it almost looks like S.H.C-

-:Some of thousand ideas:-
[*]Once you're done with Missions part on S.H.C, you'll be able to fight other people castles by then!
[*]Able to make your own castle, as long as the map is very big!
[*]The screen will be farther than NORMAL tibia screen. [As if you're using Map editor].
[*]The game resolution will only be set as Full-screen game.
[*]If you won, and fought the king, and killed him, his goods will be automatically transferred to your stockpile.
[*]If you're killed, your king and some guards will be TELEPORTED into a prison, the total number of these secret prisons are over 50.. Every time, you die, you'll be teleported to one of them, and the prison guard could be bribed to take you out of the prison..
Exactly: [There's a switch in the prison, and a tile outside the prison, next to a chair where the guard is sitting/sleeping,
you throw up the cash, if you're lucky and he felt its good enough cash, there'll be a letter thrown to you in the prison,
tells you: Thanks for this little bribe, but as I see you've been here for just being arrested, Ill take you out in exactly 6 minutes, starting from the time you read this letter
Notice: You have to gently throw the letter in the BIN after 6 minutes passed, if you throw it before, then it'll tell you in white text: The 6 minutes haven't passed yet, after 6 minutes, you throw up the letter in the BIN to be teleported to a secret dark place, where you'll build up your army back from there [[Based on PET SYSTEM]].
Even a better pet system, where you can have more than 300 PET! [[Its a war, so you wont fight with 1 pet, I call it pet as the script name, but PET on S.H.C means your ARMY.

[*]Flying system support, [Void Trick]. [[Will just be used when all Magicians stick together in a secret place, where each of them, put one part of a medal, there parts are collected by defeating castles, [The Mages, are the magicians, and the Magicians are classified into 2 or 3 Vocations, that Ill discuss later on.
-
[*]The total number of Vocations are <17>-:
Humanitarians Vocation
3 Mages [Wizard, Sorcerer & Druid].
3 Archers [Winged Archer, Blessed Archer, & PaladMad Archer]
3 Knights [Axygold Knight, Swordygold Knight, Clubygold Guard]
MonsterTarians Vocation
2 Mages [DarkWizzy Sorcerer & HellyHealer].
3 Archers [DarkWizzy Archer, Helly Archer & Snippy Archer]
3 Knights [DarkWizzy Knight, Helly Knight & PowyAxe Barbarian]

-
The following Vocations don't have spells, but they have either [MagicalPower or ClAxSwPower or SniShootPower].
<----------------------------------------------------->
This OT has different custom touches: [Proof] V
-[Humanitarians]
*The Gamemasters will not be chosen to help the people, but they will be chosen to be the KING of the castle.
-[MonsterTerians]
*The most powerful Mage on the OT will be the Lord of Darkness, who owns the biggest Black-Tower, which's supported by many DarkHell castles.. There's also people who doesn't like the Lord of Darkness, so they could team-up and fight him or even her as well..

ScreenShot of the real StrongHold:
stronghold-crusader-extreme2.jpg

--
--
screenshot2.jpg

There will also be a new script, [Guild-War caslte].
This event happens 5 days in a week, were you choose either you're a Human, or a Monster.

Notice: Both humans and monsters are the same.
For example, Monsters can run fast, but with lower health..
and Humans, couldn't stand walking or even running for a long distance, so they are mainly based in Defending the castle & the king.

Includes, there's alot of benefits for each sides, Includes, there will be no tibian monsters in the game, just many castles will be built by yourself.

Another thing is Monster will mainly live underground, or in Towers, which are deeply underground.

The mainly ideas are taken from both Lord of the Rings & StrongHold Crusader, now I wonder if its possible to make what I've said earlier.. I also asked many scripters, and told me its possible, but will last forever to make, if its too many IDEAS, Ill just put possible ideas, if its all good.

PS: The map is kinda big, almost 40-50% of it are taken from downloaded maps, but different areas, and combined together, in the way how should it be.
If the Ideas were not possible, Ill still be doing the basics..
**Castle Mappers: Dedicated ones. [Who can make a 10 floors castle?] [Your mapping will be transferred to a sprite..]

I've done most of the weapons sprite, so I basically need more SPRITERS, who are KEEN, cus I've got no time to do it all my self.

**Scripters: Expert Scripters. [Who can create a thing, which people will talk about it]

Our Team:
Project Leader: Mizo
CO-LEADER:
Scripters: Kezuino & Kekox.
Web Developers:
Photoshop Abus3rs:
Client Editors:
Spriters:

I've asked so far, many scripters, both professional&beginners, they said it was totally possible to be done, the thing is with making screen FATHER THAN normal tibia style, is the only thing impossible, but Ill keep doing my best to get in touch with other professional gamers to ask them.

I will be waiting for you guys to apply, if you think the server is not serious, just think more to the bright-side, and what can you do, to make the best of this server.

2jexksg.png

My grammar might be not that good, but its my best.

Last edited:
Wizard:
28uofv7.jpg

Classification: [Still thinking of a good ones]

Barbarian:
2u9omdv.jpg

Classification:[Still thinking of a good ones]

Archer:
346p9qu.jpg

Classification:[Still thinking of a good ones]

Last edited:
This project rules, when it gets finished. I'm certain it will get to the top

Okay.. ermmm:

ly-invincibility.JPG

Did they? :p!
ay8rde.png

Stronghold 2D will also be BASED on missions :)
Strongholdscreenshot5.jpg

This is how the place you start to collect an ARMY from! <Ofc it will be smaller>
mercenary_tent.gif

Last edited:
Nao, I aint a C++ coder, I mainly map & design.

<*Attention*>

*The map we have is 98 MB now, I'm finishing my last touches on the other 38 MB map, to add it to the 98 ones.
-
*Once the map is done, we will be doing Sprites, for months, 'cause we will be having a Custom-Client-.
-
*Its like, the map will be changed from Tibia style, to S.H.C style,
100 years ago...
-
*If you think you've got ideas, MORE ideas, or to fix up some ideas that are messed here, you're free to either PM me, or LEAVE a message here.
-
*The kings, who attacks other people's castles are the Gamemasters, they dont have any extra access, but they will be chosen by VOTES!
-
*The game will be based on Tibia style, but meaning of Tibia style is:
[2D ~ Basic tibia screen looking: [Full-screen mode always] ~ Magic effects [Will be fixed to fit the S.H.C style]

Last edited:
Story Lines:

Wars against Crusaders

On September 29, Saladin crossed the Jordan River to attack Beisan which was found to be empty. The next day his forces sacked and burned the town and moved westwards. They intercepted Crusader reinforcements from Karak and Shaubak along the Nablus road and took a number of prisoners. Meanwhile, the main Crusader force under Guy of Lusignan moved from Sepphoris to al-Fula. Saladin sent out 500 skirmishers to harass their forces and he himself marched to Ain Jalut. When the Crusader force—reckoned to be the largest the kingdom ever produced from its own resources, but still outmatched by the Muslims—advanced, the Ayyubids unexpectedly moved down the stream of Ain Jalut. After a few Ayyubid raids—including attacks on Zir'in, Forbelet, and Mount Tabor—the Crusaders still were not tempted to attack their main force, and Saladin led his men back across the river once provisions and supplies ran low.

However, Crusader counter-attacks provoked further responses by Saladin. Raynald of Chatillon, in particular, harassed Muslim trading and pilgrimage routes with a fleet on the Red Sea, a water route that Saladin needed to keep open. In response, Saladin built a fleet of 30 galleys to attack Beirut in 1182. Raynald threatened to attack the holy cities of Mecca and Medina. In retaliation, Saladin twice besieged Kerak, Raynald's fortress in Oultrejordain, in 1183 and 1184. Raynald responded by looting a caravan of pilgrims on the Hajj in 1185. According to the later thirteenth century Old French Continuation of William of Tyre, Raynald captured Saladin's sister in a raid on a caravan, although this claim is not attested in contemporary sources, Muslim or Frankish, instead stating that Raynald had attacked a preceding caravan, and Saladin set guards to ensure the safety of his sister and her son, who came to no harm.

Following the failure of his Kerak sieges, Saladin temporarily turned his attention back to another long-term project and resumed attacks on the territory of ˤIzz ad-Dīn (Masˤūd ibn Mawdūd ibn Zangi), around Mosul, which he had begun with some success in 1182. However, since then, Masˤūd had allied himself with the powerful governor of Azerbaijan and Jibal, who in 1185 began moving his troops across the Zagros Mountains, causing Saladin to hesitate in his attacks. The defenders of Mosul, when they became aware that help was on the way, increased their efforts, and Saladin subsequently fell ill, so in March 1186 a peace treaty was signed.

In July 1187 Saladin captured most of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. On July 4, 1187, at the Battle of Hattin, he faced the combined forces of Guy of Lusignan, King Consort of Jerusalem and Raymond III of Tripoli. In this battle alone the Crusader army was largely annihilated by the motivated army of Saladin. It was a major disaster for the Crusaders and a turning point in the history of the Crusades. Saladin captured Raynald de Chatillon and was personally responsible for his execution in retaliation for his attacking Muslim caravans. The members of these caravans had, in vain, besought his mercy by reciting the truce between the Muslims and the Crusaders, but he ignored this and insulted their prophet Muhammad before murdering and torturing a number of them. Upon hearing this, Saladin swore an oath to personally execute Raynald.

Guy of Lusignan was also captured. Seeing the execution of Raynald, he feared he would be next. But his life was spared by Saladin with the words, talking about Raynald:

It is not the wont of kings, to kill kings; but that man had transgressed all bounds, and therefore did I treat him thus.

Last edited:
Third Crusade

Hattin and the fall of Jerusalem prompted the Third Crusade, financed in England by a special "Saladin tithe." Richard I of England led Guy's siege of Acre, conquered the city and executed 3000 Muslim prisoners including women and children.
Saladin retaliated by killing all Franks captured from August 28 - September 10. Bahā' ad-Dīn writes, "Whilst we were there they brought two Franks to the Sultan (Saladin) who had been made prisoners by the advance guard. He had them beheaded on the spot."

The armies of Saladin engaged in combat with the army of King Richard I of England at the Battle of Arsuf on September 7, 1191, at which Saladin was defeated. All attempts made by Richard the Lionheart to re-take Jerusalem failed. However, Saladin's relationship with Richard was one of chivalrous mutual respect as well as military rivalry. When Richard became ill with fever, Saladin offered the services of his personal physician. Saladin also sent him fresh fruit with snow, to chill the drink, as treatment. At Arsuf, when Richard lost his horse, Saladin sent him two replacements. Richard suggested to Saladin that Palestine, Christian and Muslim, could be united through the marriage of his sister Joan of England, Queen of Sicily to Saladin's brother, and that Jerusalem could be their wedding gift.
However, the two men never met face to face and communication was either written or by messenger.

As leaders of their respective factions, the two men came to an agreement in the Treaty of Ramla in 1192, whereby Jerusalem would remain in Muslim hands but would be open to Christian pilgrimages. The treaty reduced the Latin Kingdom to a strip along the coast from Tyre to Jaffa. This treaty was supposed to last three years.

Seems pretty great this project! I like it.. Let me know when you need something..

99% Designing? 1% Work? and what about the 137 MB map, isn't it enough until I find a team? hah.

Back