• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

will pay for someone to build whole server

kingjames32

Reaction score
I use to play a server call forge of elements and would LOVE a server like that of my own, or i would be fine with a basic ot with some custom things. Please help i just want my own server. here is a link to that OT

Be prepared to pay a LOT of money if you want a decent bug-free codebase. Otherwise you can pay someone less money to throw together a bunch of scripts they find from various forums/distros, but expect bugs etc.

Either way:
Development = Time
Time = Money

Be prepared to pay a LOT of money if you want a decent bug-free codebase. Otherwise you can pay someone less money to throw together a bunch of scripts they find from various forums/distros, but expect bugs etc.

Either way:
Development = Time
Time = Money
how much roughly for each option?

Both options are variable. Some developers request payment per job, some request per hour....

It's impossible to say. Showing a video saying "I want this" isn't good enough. Does the map exist? Or will you want someone to create the map?
What client features/modules do you want? What server features/modules do you want?

Bespoke features cost more than existing features found on the forum.

So like I said, it's variable. Couldn't even give you an estimate because you have provided no information other than a video that looks like it was recorded in 2002...

this ot looks like made by 16y old enthusiast with a lot of sugar for his adhd rme skills, you can do it i believe in you

You can probably move to latest version 10.98 and latest tfs just to have otclient at bay with modules because not using that in the long run is bad since its popular to have more in the game now.

this ot looks like made by 16y old enthusiast with a lot of sugar for his adhd rme skills, you can do it i believe in you
the server was made in 2010ish
Post automatically merged:

You can probably move to latest version 10.98 and latest tfs just to have otclient at bay with modules because not using that in the long run is bad since its popular to have more in the game now.
ok thank you im just wanting my own server somthing that i can made my own

Send me a discord message to felipe23, probably I can do it if is 8.6 protocol
Regards!

PS: This post shouldn't be on Jobs? Just saying

Back